Rare breed Cotswold wool known as The Golden Fleece provides springy, breathable support, along with fine strands of Egyptian cotton, cashmere, silk, kapok and alpaca.
The generous 29400 spring count, formed of a central Cortec™ core topped with responsive Microlution and HD springs, cradles each individual sleeper through the night.
The borders of your bed are kept firm with four rows of hand side stitching, while the ChemFRee ticking protects the mattress and allows you to breathe easy.
- Wensleydale Wool & Viscose Blend
- Golden Fleece
- Rare Breed & Indigenous Wool Blend
- Wool & Silk Blend
- Egyptian Cotton
- Kapok & Alpaca Blend
- Microlution 5000 Airflow Springs
- HD 4000 Titanium Alloy Springs
- 100% Recyclable Cortec™ Springs
|4'0 Small Double||
|5'0 King Size||150cm
|6'0 Super King Size||180cm||200cm|